Is Google Shopping Free?
Advertising encircles around optimizing your website and driving sales using the most cost-effective mechanism in the current context. With the limited resources available for new dropshippers, it becomes difficult to choose from the multitude of online channels offering to advertise your business. Fortunately, Google Shopping presents ample opportunity for business owners to advertise their products for almost free.
Hi we have uploaded this article. Please have a look on it. We have also started working on the 2nd article. Thanks.
What is Google Shopping and how it works?
Any business having a website or an online retail presence can advertise on Google Shopping through the standard and enhanced listings, providing the shoppers with a high-quality search experience. Through its platform, Google Shopping ads use an algorithm that extracts information from your website’s product feed that comprises the data pertaining to the product id, title, link, image link, price and availability.
Google in turn returns this information to the prospective customers’ search queries by making your product pop up in the form of an ad thus appear in Google searches and shopping tabs.
For example, if you’re an electronics retailer who sells Bluetooth Wireless Earphones, your product will appear in the search results for the Bluetooth Wireless Earphones through Google Shopping’s algorithm. Additionally, linking your website to Google Shopping ensures that Google redirects the prospective customer to your website or product page when they click on the ad.
Why opt for Google Shopping?
1. Free Product Listings:
2.More Credible Source
What is the Cost of Listing Products on Google Shopping?
How to Create Your Google Shopping Account?
- Sign up on Google Merchant Center through https://merchants.google.com/. Ensure to have a Google Account before signing up;
- Enter your Business Name, Business Country and Time Zone;
- Select where you want your customers to check out from-directly on your website, at your local store, or even at Google;
- Select which tools you use. E.g. Shopify, PayPal, etc.
- Set up the surfaces across Google by adding your products, tax information, shipping, etc.
- Set up the shopping actions such as return, shipping and promotions, etc.
- Verify your website and review policies stated by Google Merchant Center.
What are Google Ads?
Starting a dropshipping business is something that many are exploring. It’s a meta method of building a passive income. If you are anxious to get started, you’ve come to the right place.
Shop1 has a perfect track record when it comes to partnering with people just like you who want to start a dropshipping business but aren’t sure where to begin. Shop1 will be there for you every step of the way. Click here to get started.