Your All-In-One Guide to Facebook and Instagram Paid Ads
While starting an online business or preparing for your website to go live, you will desire to make the most of your marketing opportunities and win your customers. After all, you don’t want to lag behind your competitors in the marketing strategies.
Facebook and Instagram remain the two most dominating social media platforms nowadays out of the many available for use. Instagram ads dropshipping startups use can bring them sales quickly and improve their odds to stay in business. Social Media platforms are already revolutionizing the way people do businesses by proving an effective marketing tool to promote various types of businesses to generate sales.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to create and analyze dropshipping Facebook ads and Instagram Ad Campaigns in-depth.
Creating a Business Page on Facebook
Creating a business page on Facebook is an easy and convenient strategy to promote and introduce your business to Facebook users. After determining your business’s name and purpose, log on to Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can simply create one. After logging in, do the following:
- Click on ‘Create’ on the top right (in case of the desktop);
- Click on Page from the drop-down menu that appears;
- Now choose business and put in your business information like your business name, purpose, address, etc.;
- Upload a picture and cover photo to make your page more appealing;
- Now that your page is set up, you can invite friends to like your page.
You can always make your page more engaging and appealing by clicking on the edit page information tab and adding more details.
Creating a Business Page on Instagram
To create a business page on Instagram, you may log on to Instagram using the same credentials as your Facebook page or create a new account with your email address. Once your personal account is ready, open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now go to your profile and tap on settings;
- Click on Account from the Settings Menu;
- Choose the option, “Switch to Professional Account”;
- Keep clicking on continuing and put in the required information to complete your business account.
You may also connect your Instagram page to your Facebook page for a more seamless experience, by clicking on the connect to Instagram option on the Settings page of your Facebook account.
Overview of Facebook Ad Manager
The Facebook Ad Manager enables you to create and edit all sorts of promotional campaigns for your business. Here’s what you need to know about its features.
- Top Navigation: This tab helps you in navigating Facebook products, access notifications, settings, access Ad accounts, etc.;
- Account Overview: The account overview option allows you to keep a track of all your Ad campaigns. You can use the search and filter option to search for specific Ad campaigns and customize their results;
- Delivery Column: It helps you track the status of your Ads, i.e. whether they are Active, Inactive, Not Delivering, etc.;
- Create: You can create Ad Campaigns using Facebook Ad Manager and using the ‘Switch to Quick Creation’ or the ‘Switch to Guided Creation Option’ after planning your marketing objectives.
What are Ad Sets?
In Facebook, Adsets enable you to target your desired audience base. It facilitates you to customize and set your Ad according to your campaign preferences to achieve your set objective of focusing on specific target groups. Through dropshipping Facebook Adset, you can promote your products with having appealing images or various other Ad formats, whichever you consider suitable.
One of the most crucial aspects of Adset is choosing your target audience. You can target your desired audience based on the demographics, personal interests and various other narrowed categorizations. Adset also enables you to decide your Ad placement, budget and schedule. For budgeting, Facebook gives you two options: ‘Daily Budget’ and ‘Lifetime Budget’. A caveat, you won’t be able to change your Ad budget type once the Adset is created. Therefore, you must ensure making the necessary adjustments before confirming your Adset.
Your Facebook Ad Manager gives you enough opportunity to create Instagram Ads as an Ad placement. For this purpose, open the Facebook Ad Manager and select the Instagram account associated with your business. Click on +Create, to create a new Ad. The rest of the steps are the same as creating a Facebook Ad.
What Do You Need to Know About the Ads?
A quality Ad should be prepared to appeal to the eyes. It must stimulate a response from your audience by attracting maximum engagement. Here are some aspects that you will come across while creating Ads.
- Ad Identity: When you create an Ad, Facebook gives you a unique id to identify your Ad which is popular as an Ad Identity.
- Ad Creative:An Ad Creative is an object that contains the data which plays an essential role in the Ad’s presentation and visual aspects. An Ad Creative has three parts namely, Ad Creative, placement and preview.
- Ad Format:With the help of Facebook or Instagram, you can create different Ad formats based on your marketing objectives. Your Ad could display in the format of a photo, video, story, messenger Ad, carousel, slideshow and collection, etc.
- Ad Tracking: Ad tracking is used to test the effectiveness of your Ad campaign. It helps you monitor and analyze your Ad’s performance and to identify any divergence from your marketing objective.
Ad Campaign Management Dashboard
Now that your Ad Campaign is up and running, it is essential to test the effectiveness of a campaign through Post-Campaign Analytics (PCA) and your Ad Campaign Management Dashboard. A business owner can analyze the statistics of the Ad Campaign by evaluating the engagement, monitoring click-through rates, tracking referrals, evaluating reach and impressions et al.
To fully understand the data, you need to match the results of the Ad Analytics with the desired results and also the objectives of your campaign. You can always customize the columns in an Ad Manager to view the specified data about a particular objective. For example, if your campaign’s main objective was to gain conversions, then check it minutely how many potential customers converted into sales and so on.
Essentially, like Shop1 is an all-in-one drop shipping platform, Facebook provides you with an all-in-one platform to manage and run both Facebook and Instagram ads. Dropshipping Facebook ads can be highly successful. Its built-in tools help you to create, edit, track, analyze, monitor and manage your Ad Campaigns smoothly and completely well-planned. For the businesses attempting their digital marketing campaigns for the first time, Facebook and Instagram are a good place to start, a boon in disguise.